Mission Square’s pricing includes two components based on square footage:
Mission Square’s entrance fee is refundable and returned to you once your home has been transferred to another qualified resident.
Mission Square’s monthly charge is based on costs required to operate the community and to provide essential services to residents. Since Mission Square is a nonprofit corporation, it does not have to build ‘profit’ to investors into our monthly charges. Therefore, we are often a more affordable option when compared to similar for-profit communities. Additionally, Mission Square is governed by a Board of Directors (made up of 5 Mission Square residents). Therefore, any increase in the monthly charge must be approved by Mission Square’s resident Board of Directors.
The monthly charge covers a Resident’s proportionate cost of:
- Principal and interest, based on a mortgage, held by the nonprofit corporation.
- Common area property & liability insurance (Note: residents are encouraged to obtain property and liability insurance for their respective homes and personal contents).
- Management and administration – including on-site staff.
- One under building parking space and storage unit per home.
- Community utilities, lawn care, snow removal, trash collection and community area upkeep.
- General operating and replacement reserve funds.
- Service Package:
- Scheduled transportation to essential appointments (restrictions apply)
- Utilities (gas, electric, water and basic cable)
- Wireless internet throughout community
- $100 Credit toward Chef Prepared meals in the dining room.
- Valet Trash Service 2 times weekly
One pet under 25 pounds is allowed in each member home. One time pet pee of $300 is due before pet arrives home – No monthly pet fees!