Mission Square’s residents and staff have had the opportunity to receive the Covid-19 vaccinations, so we are welcoming visitors and guests to our community. The health, safety, and well-being of our residents and staff remains our top priority, so please help us protect our residents and staff by preventing the introduction and spread of colds, influenza, and Covid-19 variants by following our guidelines below:
- All guests and those touring should at all times be properly wearing a face mask covering both nose and mouth. Masks are to be worn in all common area spaces & hallways. Guests are responsible for providing their own face masks.
- Social distancing is encouraged when reasonably possible.
- Please delay your visit if:
- You have tested positive for COVID- 19 within the past 21-days;
- You are experiencing symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, fever, cough, respiratory congestion, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, etc.;
- You have had contact in the past 10-days with or been exposed to someone with respiratory symptoms, or someone with or under investigation for COVID-19.
Please call us at (913) 403-8200 for current information on visits and tours. We appreciate your cooperation in helping protect the health and safety of our residents and staff.