For the health, safety, and well-being of our residents and staff is our top priority. Please help us protect our residents and staff by preventing the introduction and spread of colds, influenza, and COVID-19.
We currently are allowing select essential guests to enter the community, such as care and maintenance or technical service providers. Finding housing is also an essential activity so we are offering private tours for those who are seeking housing. Please contact the community if you have a question as to if you are an essential guest or not. For essential guests and those seeking housing we ask that you follow the below guidelines when visiting our community:
- Please visit the community during weekday business hours. For those who wish to tour, please call in advance to set an appointment for guided tours. Select evening and weekend hours may be available. We also offer live guided video tours if you wish to tour from the comfort of your own home.
- Private tours are limited to those seeking housing plus up to one guest at a time.
- Prior to entry of the community, essential guests and those touring will be subject to screening by a staff member who may do one or more of the following:
- Take your temperature via a no-contact thermometer;
- Measure your blood oxygen level using a pulse oximeter, remove this line.
- Ask you a series of questions about your health, travels, or other relevant questions;
- Subject you to other screening measures for the health and safety of our residents and staff.
*Community staff may at their sole discretion refuse entrance of essential guests and those touring based on screening measures.
- Essential guests and those touring should at all times properly wear face masks that cover the mouth and nose while in the community, inclusive of common spaces and resident apartments. Essential guests and those touring are responsible for providing their own face masks.
- Please delay your visit if:
- You have tested positive for Covid-19 and not been recovered for 10 additional days of the quarantine period or are still experiencing symptoms.
- You are experiencing symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, fever, cough, respiratory congestion, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, etc.;
- You have had contact with or been exposed to someone with respiratory symptoms, or someone with or under investigation for COVID-19, recently or in the last14 days.
- In the past 21 days you have visited a nursing home, medical facility, or any other establishment that has had confirmed cases of Covid-19; or
- You have traveled internationally within the last 21 days.
Please call us at (913) 403-8200 for current information on visits and tours.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping protect the health and safety of our residents and staff.