Mission Square’s pricing includes two components based on square footage & one of two financial options (ask director for details):
Mission Square’s entrance fee is refundable and returned to you once your home has been transferred to another qualified resident. This investment can appreciate in value annually with Board Approval.
Mission Square’s monthly charge is based on costs required to operate the community and to provide essential services to residents. Since Mission Square is a nonprofit corporation, it does not have to build ‘profit’ to investors into our monthly charges. Therefore, we are often a more affordable option when compared to similar for-profit communities. Additionally, Mission Square is governed by a Board of Directors (made up of 5 Mission Square residents). Therefore, any increase in the monthly charge must be approved by Mission Square’s resident Board of Directors.
The monthly charge covers a Resident’s proportionate cost of:
- Principal and interest, based on a mortgage, held by the nonprofit corporation.
- Common area property & liability insurance (Note: residents are encouraged to obtain property and liability insurance for their respective homes and personal contents).
- Management and administration – including on-site staff.
- One under building parking space and storage unit per home.
- Community utilities, lawn care, snow removal, trash service and community area upkeep.
- General operating and replacement reserve funds.
- Custom Service Package:
- Utilities (gas, electric, water and basic cable)
- Secured High Speed Internet in the home
- $100 Credit toward Chef Prepared meals in the dining room.
- Services & Amentiies
Up to 2 pets (under 25 pounds each) with a pet fee of $200 for each pet. No monthly pet fees!